I am a redhead! Ok, so that isn’t the news but its does have to do with being a redhead.
How To Be A Redhead
How To Be A Redhead is a lovely company, which was founded by two sisters, that has an amazing site with tips and tricks for natural and dyed redheads as well as a monthly subscription box that is geared towards redheads!
The box comes with lots of goodies, some full size and some sample size. Some of the past products I have received were face creams and an eyebrow pencil (use natural redheads have basically invisible eyebrows).
February Subscription box review
The monthly subscription box costs $18.99, with free shipping and the total of all of the products in this months box was $154.94. Crazy deal right?
The products that were included in this months box were:
- Madison Reed Color Reviving Hair Gloss in Cannella ($29.95)
- This gloss makes my red hair shine; I add it in to my regular shampooings.
- H2BAR Custom makeup bag ($30)
- It is so cute and fits so much stuff inside it.
- Laritzy Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette ($36).
- The colors are my favorite and go with lots of outfits.
- Amanda Blakley Cleanser ($22.49)
- Zuii Organics Flora Lipstick ($27.50)
- This bright red lipstick makes me feel sassy.
- Homestead Pure Love Face Oil ($7)
- Earthly Body Hemp Seed Hand & Body Lotion ($2)
I would recommend this box to any redhead who wants to feel a little special. Embrace your red hair!