As April turned into May and the weather got warm, it reminded me of all my past memories of celebrating milestones around this time of year.
Last year I graduated from college and five years ago, I graduated from high school! Honestly, time flies so fast and it makes me realize that I need to be more in the moment and plan celebrations more often!
I know when I have planned parties, I always look for inspiration on Pinterest to see fun party themes or ideas. Once I have done this, I make a list of who to invite and then this leads me to the invitations!
Basic Invite, is a great website that offers all kinds of invitations from high school graduation party invitations, graduation announcement cards and thank you graduation cards. Along with this, Basic Invite offers all kinds of event invitations like birthday parties and baby showers!
Why Basic Invite ?
There are tons of options when it comes to creating invitations on Basic Invite. Check out these key five points that set them apart:
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online.
- Custom Samples -Once you create your invitation, Basic Invite can send you a free sample so you can make sure it’s what you want.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – You can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to your envelopes so that your invitation can stand out even before it is opened!
- Address Capturing Service – Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows you to simply share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other form of social media to request your friends and family’s addresses which will be stored in the your Basic Invite account and can then be selected during the design process.
- Foil – Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold.
Right now, Basic Invite is offering 15% off an order of invitations. Use the code: 15FF51 to receive the discount on your order!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Basic Invite.