Got some news to share…
Over the next couple of months my life is going to be crazy busy but wonderful! I have three exciting events/milestones coming up throughout July and August and I have been waiting to share this news online! Now that I have a bunch of great content planned for each event, I wanted to share it with you all!
3 Exciting Events
- I will be going to Maui from July 12th to the 19th!
- My boyfriend and I are currently in the process of moving to Sacramento, Ca and hope to be all settled in our new home by mid to late August.
- I will be going to Scotland from July 31st to August 15th with one of my dearest friends, who was also my roommate when I studied abroad in Italy (see more about this here)!
Maui Trip- July 12th-19th
I am greatly blessed when it comes to my trip to Maui; I will be staying at our family condo which is on the west side of Maui, in Kaanapali. I have been going to Maui every couple of years for my entire life because my grandparents owned a condo on the island.
My grandparents have passed away in the last couple of years and left the condo to my parents and my dad’s brother and his family.
Maui is a treasure to me and I always cherish my time greatly while I am there.
In the next couple of weeks, I hope to put out content like:
- Coral-Safe Sunscreens
- Maui Photo Diary
- Food Scene on West Maui
- … To be continued, stay tuned! In the meantime, check out my Maui Pinterest board to plan your dream trip to the beautiful island!
Enjoy some snapshots from my last trip to Maui in March, 2016.
Move to Sacramento- Mid to late August
Moving to a city that you have only really spent maybe two whole days in can be a little tricky, but that’s the fun part, right?
My boyfriend and I have decided that Sacramento would be the best place for us to put down some roots because of it’s unique vibe and the fact that it is in between our two families, his in Chico (we both went to and graduated from Chico State ) and mine in San Jose. Both cities are about two hours away from Sacramento, so it’s perfectly in between.
Moving can be stressful, but not if you start your planning early! In the next month, I will share my tips and tricks for:
- Moving into your first apartment,
- Moving to a new city
- Finding a job in a new city
- Check out my first apartment and home DIY’s Pinterest boards to get some inspo for your first or you next place!
Just look how cute the Midtown neighborhood of Sacramento is. Take a peak at this original post to see more photos from my trip to Midtown.
Scotland Trip- July 31st to August 15th
I am so excited to go to Scotland, like I cannot believe that I will get to visit a country that I have wanted to visit for as long as I can remember.
When we were roommates in the beautiful city of Viterbo, Italy, my friend Sam and I went on all kinds of weekend trips. We went to Vienna, Austria and Paris, France, just to name a couple. Sam is the best travel buddy because she isn’t afraid to laugh went the sh*t hits the fan.
I hope to produce some wonderful content before and after I return from the trip. In the next couple of weeks, get excited to see some posts about:
- Details about where I will be going and what I will be doing there
- Packing list
- Best times to buy your ticket/how to save for an international tri
- Photo diary of my visit
- Favorite restaurants in Edinburgh and much more.
Where I’m finding inspo for my trip to Scotland
Finding information and ideas about visiting Scotland isn’t hard because it is everywhere! Where I’ve found my information and inspiration is:
- Pinterest: My friend and I have made a joint board where we have been pining like a couple of mad women for the past half year. If you need to find inspiration, check out this board.
- Youtube: Scotland is a beautiful country and I’ve found that watching Youtube videos has really gotten me excited to see the country first hand. Go over to my Youtube channel to see a list of videos I have curated that are all about Scotland.
- Lonely Planet Guide: I’ve always enjoyed Lonely Planet’s guide books so I decided to purchase their Scotland guide book early and I am so happy that I did. It is chalk full of all kind of information like trip itineraries and honest reviews for creating a budget for you trip.
Crazy next couple of months
I’m very excited for these next couple of months and I am so ready to share all of this content with you all! Let me know if you have any tips for moving to a new city, or if you’ve been to either Maui or Scotland and you have some ideas about places I should visit, I would love to read about it in the comments below!