I don’t know about you, but lately on Pinterest I have been seeing @KelseyInLondon‘s travel bucketlists all over. I absolutely love the style of the lists and one that caught my eye, in particular, was the Travel Bucketlist. I noticed that a lot of things and places that were on the list were places that I’ve always wanted to go as well as some places that I have been.
Here’s the list:
Places I’ve Been/Things I’ve done
From this list, I’ve been to/ done eight things. They are:
- Go up the Eiffel Tower- First time I visited the Eiffel Tower, was in 2012 and I had the opportunity to go up the Eiffel Tower. In 2016, while I was studying abroad in Italy, I went to Paris for my 22nd birthday.
- Go to Disneyland- Living in California my whole life has afforded me to go to Disneyland a few times throughout my life. The last time I went was in April of this year. It was so fun to be there with my friend, who I’ve known since high school. Check out my blog post from the trip.
- Niagara Falls- I’ve been to Niagara Falls a couple of times and it is so worth it to go on the Maid of the Mist boat trip.
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain- Got to do this while studying abroad in Italy. It was truly what dreams are made of (pun intended!).
- Big Ben- I visited London in 2011! It was neat to be there that year because it was the year before the summer 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Berlin Wall- In December of 2016, I visited the Berlin Wall while staying in Berlin. I’m thinking about writing posts about places I visited while studying abroad, Berlin being one of them. What do you think?
- Go on an American and/ or European road trip- I’ve been on a couple of American road trips, including one where, as a family we drove from California to Toronto. Along the way we stopped at Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons and Mount Rushmore. Recently, I was in Scotland, and my friend and I did a three day road trip along the eastern coast. Blog post about this is coming soon!
- Stonehenge- On the same trip that I saw Big Ben in 2011, I saw Stonehenge. It was super cool to see something that I’ve seen and heard about all my life.
Places I want to see
Basically everything else on the list is somewhere that I would love to go. Kelsey put together a great list!
Where have you been on this list? What would be on your travel bucketlist?